Are you on a Blood Sugar Roller Coaster? Need coffee, sugar, or other pick me ups just to get through the day? Are you feeling like you need a reset?
Then you are in the right place! I am a Certified 21-Day Sugar Detox Coach. Please read through the Q & A before we can get started. 🙂
21 Day Sugar Detox Question and Answer:
Do I need a 21 Day Sugar Detox Coach?
- No. You don’t need a coach to go through the 21 DSD. But many people need more support and will be more accountable if they do it with a group and have a Certified Coach.
- You can go it alone using the books and/or online membership.
- Books and the online membership access:
- Purchase the book(s):
Why should I get a coach for The 21 Day Sugar Detox?
- Accountability Partner – I’ll act as a partner in helping to keep you motivated and committed to The 21DSD.
- It’ll provide a sense of community with our group members.
- I will provide personalized help for your specific needs.
- It’s easier than going it alone, especially if you haven’t made drastic changes to your diet before.
- I can provide you with suggestions for local resource options
What experiences do you have working as a Coach?
- Worked with about 10 different clients of varying ages, health needs, and diets.
- Specializing in blood sugar regulation, candida infections, cancer & recovery, digestion problems, pregnancy, diverticulitis, and skin problems.
- I’m also an elementary school teacher, which is essentially an academic coach for children. 😉
How will your coaching help me personally?
- Email check-ins and support
- Exclusive access to our 21 DSD Facebook group for resources
- Participant workbook with The 21 DSD detox curriculum
- Daily motivation
- Local suggestions for eating out
- Local suggestions for grocery shopping and shopping lists
- In person meetings offered at a discounted rate for those that are interested (this not included in the $39 Coaching Fee)
Do I need to be “paleo”? Can vegetarians participate? Pregnant or Nursing Mothers? Athletes?
- You do not have to be paleo to participate.
- Pescetarians (vegetarians that eat fish) can participate in the 21DSD.
- If you are pregnant or are nursing, there are modifications that you can make in order to complete the 21DSD.
- There are also modifications for athletes as well.
How much does it cost?
- August group Online price: $39 per person
- Local in-person group: $99 per person
When does the 21DSD start?
- Our August detox group starts on Monday, August 1st! (But you can actually start whenever you’d like.)
Ready to join?
- If you already have the book(s) :
- Simply send $39 to me via my PayPal using this email address: email@example.com
- OR comment here and I’ll send you a PayPal invoice
- If you need the books and the online membership access:
- If you would just like to purchase the book(s):
- The 21-Day Sugar Detox: Bust Sugar & Carb Cravings Naturally
- The 21-Day Sugar Detox Cookbook: Over 100 Recipes for Any Program Level
- Then send $39 to me via my PayPal using this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I also accept Square [in person].
Not ready to join?
- I’ll be running another group starting Sept 6th, 2016.
- I also offer one-on-one holistic nutritional counseling in which I provide menu planning, supplement suggestions, recipes, educational handouts, and more!