It’s summer and that means that peak PEACH SEASON is nearly here. While we don’t eat much sugar or sweet treats, this new Peach Pie recipe is seriously MY JAM. It’s crazy easy too. You will not regret making this. TRUST ME.
I am all about eating seasonally. It’s my passion. But I did use frozen organic peaches in this recipe. [Gasp!] A couple of reasons: 1) they’re more affordable 2) they’re already cut up! 3) I prefer to eat my local organic produce fresh. It almost seems wasteful to put them in a smoothie or a pie. I realize others may disagree. That’s okay.
Without a pastry crust, I realize that this may not technically qualify as a pie. If you went to culinary school, I’m sorry if this offends you. Around my house, we call it pie, so that’s what I’m sticking with.
2 10-ounce bags of frozen organic peaches
1 1/2 cups almond flour
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/2 t cinnamon
1/4 t ground cloves
1/4 t sea salt
1/2 cup grass-fed butter, softened
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the peaches in a pie pan. They should cover the surface completely.
- Add the dry ingredients into a medium bowl. Add slices of butter to the bowl. Use a dough blender to cream the dry ingredients and the butter. It should be the consistency of a crumble.
- Spread the crumble topping over the peaches.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until a knife easily pierces the peaches in the center.
- Let cool for at least 15 minutes. Serve and Enjoy!
Hugs & Health <3,